Are you feeling tired the whole day? Either at work, at gym or even after waking up in morning?
Here we are with the main reasons and possible solutions of your mind and body tiredness.
- Lack of Sleep: Actually the main problem people are facing nowadays. You want to work and earn more and more, so you are happily converting your sleep time into your work time. This is the worst thing for your health, if you are not having proper 6-8 hours night-time sleep a day, you will feel too much exhausted and tired all the time.
The best time to sleep is 10 PM to 4 AM. If you sleep after this time, your sleep will never give you energy and freshness, it will actually saps your energy and hence you will get tired even after waking up in morning.
- Avoiding Exercises: Feeling tired and you would like to skip your workout? Please don’t. It will go against you for sure. One study suggests that healthy adults who began exercising lightly three days a week even for 20 minutes each day will feel less fatigued and more energized after six weeks.
Regular workout boosts strength and helps in making your cardiovascular system more efficient. So any time you want to crash your workout routine, at least go for a brisk walk—you won’t regret it.
- Not Drinking enough Water: Drinking less water or dehydration can cause you a reduction in blood volume which will make blood thicker, and hence your heart will pump less efficiently and will reduce the speed at which oxygen and nutrients reach your muscles and organs. When proper nutrients will not reach to your organs, you will be less active and energized.
The health authorities commonly recommend eight 8-ounce glasses, which equals about 2 liters.
- Skipping Breakfast: Food we eat to fuel up our body, and food which we eat at dinner time will be in continuous use to keep our blood pumping and oxygen flowing. So, when we wake up in the morning, we need to refuel our body with breakfast food. If you will skip it, you’ll definitely feel lazy and sluggish. Having breakfast is just like starting a fire in your body, means great energy which will boost you and your day.
- Eating Junk Food: Foods loaded with sugar and simple carbs rank high on the glycemic index (GI), an indicator of how rapidly carbohydrates increase blood sugar. Too much oil, sugar and bad fat can only cause damage to your body and eventually to your mind. We should keep blood sugar steady by having a lean protein along with a whole grain at every meal. Good choices include chicken (baked, not fried) and brown rice, salmon and sweet potato, or salad with chicken and fruit. Only healthy eating can make you energetic and active.